Lazard International Compounders Fund Series F (CAD)
- Distribution Frequency: Monthly
- Number of Holdings:
- Total Net Assets:
REASONS TO OWN
- 40-50 of the most financially productive companies, outside the U.S.
- Fundamentally driven stock selection process, unconstrained by benchmarks
- Holdings demonstrate above market growth, low leverage and good ESG characteristics
- Typically low portfolio turnover
- A repeatable and empirically validated investment philosophy
- Large global team of forward-looking, fundamentally driven research analysts
- Rigorous risk management process to limit factor risk
- Potential for long-term outperformance
Fund performance is not available for funds with a history of less than one year.
Fundserv : BIP
The Fund is relying on Ontario Instrument 81-503 Extension of Certain Filing, Delivery and Prospectus Renewal Requirements of Investment Funds in order to
extend the prospectus renewal timing requirements set out in section 62 of the Securities Act (Ontario) by up to 45 days. The current lapse date of the Fund
is May 13, 2020.