REASONS TO OWN
The GQG Partners Global Quality Equity Fund seeks to invest in high-quality companies with attractively priced future growth prospects while diversifying by end-consumer risk. GQG Partners’ fundamental investment process evaluates each business based on financial strength, sustainability of earnings growth and quality of management. A flexible and adaptive approach seeks to limit downside risk while providing attractive returns to long-term investors over a full market cycle.
- 35-70 global equity holdings constructed with an absolute return mindset
- Lead PM Rajiv Jain has 27+ years of global investment experience in seeking quality companies selling at reasonable prices
- Traditional and non-traditional analysts help to develop a differentiated and comprehensive view on some of the world’s most well-known companies
- Flexible and adaptive approach targets quality companies that would traditionally wear both the value and growth monikers
- Investment culture built around client alignment and devil’s advocacy
- Historically strong in up markets, stronger in down markets
- Focuses on tail risk protection from systemic market events
- In looking at any company, GQG seeks to remove the labels of value and growth in favour of compounded return
- Potential for long-term outperformance over a full market cycle with less volatility
James Anders (Senior Investment Analyst) discusses end-consumer risk, with a few examples.
Rajiv Jain, Partner, Chairman & CIO, discusses the culture, investment approach and philosophy behind GQG Partners.
Fund performance is not available for funds with a history of less than one year.
Fundserv : BIP
Know Your Manager - Rajiv Jain
GQG Partners 2Q 2020 Commentary
Lessons learnt from a career of investing through crises
‘Undiscovered’ $60 billion manager
GQG News & Insights
Rajiv Jain named Morningstar Global Equity Fund Manager of the Year by Morningstar Europe (2012) and International Stock Fund Manager of the Year by Morningstar U.S. (2012)
MIB, Bloomberg Radio: Podcast with Rajiv Jain
GQG Partners 1Q 2020 Commentary
Let’s Talk Stocks – (Still) Waiting for Mean Reversion