Bilingual Regional Associate
Always looking to help Canadians build long-term wealth and acquire sound investing principles, we work with Advisors to help them achieve financial success for their clients by:
- Listening to their needs and recommending customized solutions for each situation
- Providing regular access to Portfolio Managers and key decision-makers
- Delivering educational material to help investors make better decisions
We are looking for a bilingual, energetic and results-focused Internal Wholesaler to join our team. In this role, you will partner with a member of the Regional Sales team to prospect and develop new business relationships within the financial advisor community while enhancing and building on existing relationships.
- Prospect and profile new advisors in your territory via phone, email and web.
- Uncover opportunities and provide solutions to financial advisors based on their needs.
- Proactively cultivate sales and maintain relationships by performing regular follow up.
- Execute on territory management best practices to maximize RD and RA activity levels, which includes generating meetings for the Regional Director and maintenance and data integrity of our CRM system.
- Effectively and confidently communicate the product’s investment philosophy, rationale, products and services, including mutual funds and SMA/UMA mandates.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of the firm’s products and trends impacting clients, advisors and the investment industry.
- Work closely with the VP Sales Effectiveness and Support to develop and execute on departmental and/or firm-wide initiatives or projects in a professional manner and on a timely basis.
- Must be fully bilingual in English and French
- Resourceful self-starter with strong desire to succeed and achieve goals
- Relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Ability to work effectively within a close Inside Sales team environment
- Ability to learn and demonstrate industry and product knowledge and present investment solutions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Post-secondary University Degree or College Diploma
- Three-5 years of financial services experience, inside sales experience is preferred
- Experience in conducting online meetings is an asset
- CSI – Canadian Securities Course
- Completion of CIM, CFA, CFP, MBA are assets
Bridgehouse Asset Managers is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will work with you to ensure that your interview is accessible and that accommodation due to a disability is provided on request.
Send your application to the email address below. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.