Bilingual Regional Associate
We are looking for a bilingual, energetic, proactive, results-focused Internal Wholesaler to join our team. In this role you will partner with a member of the Regional Sales team to prospect and develop new business relationships within the advisor community while enhancing and building on existing relationships.
- Prospect and profile new advisor’s business in your territory over the telephone through contacts and regular follow up.
- Uncover opportunities and provide solutions to financial advisors based on their needs.
- Proactively cultivate sales and maintain relationships within the broker-dealer community.
- Execute on territory management best practices to maximize RD and RA activity levels which includes maintain Regional Directors’ calendar, assisting in booking of his/her meetings and maintenance and data integrity of our CRM system.
- Effectively and confidently communicate the product’s investment philosophy, rationale, products and services, including mutual funds and SMA/UMA mandates.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of the firm’s products and trends impacting clients, advisors and the investment industry.
- Work closely with the VP Sales Effectiveness and Support to develop and execute on departmental and/or firm-wide initiatives or projects in a professional manner and on a timely basis.
- Self-starter with strong desire to succeed and achieve goals
- Relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Ability to work effectively within a close team environment
- Ability to learn and demonstrate industry and product knowledge and present investment solutions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bilingualism – English & French is required
- Post-secondary University Degree or College Diploma
- Three-5 years of financial services experience, minimum of 1 year inside sales experience
- Experience in conducting online meetings is an asset
- CSI – Canadian Securities Course
- Completion of CIM, CFA, CFP, MBA are assets
Bridgehouse Asset Managers (Bridgehouse) considers all job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individual’s sex, race, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy, age, marital status, medical condition, physical disability, mental disability, or sexual orientation.
We value our employees and invest significantly in our business and our people. We seek to attract individuals who are fresh thinkers and who wish to contribute in a collaborative, energized environment. The positions at Bridgehouse offer individuals the opportunity to be part of a winning organization and work in an atmosphere of accomplishment and enjoyment.
We appreciate your interest in Bridgehouse as a prospective employer and if your resume is not selected for immediate consideration, we will retain your resume for future consideration for one year.
Bridgehouse Asset Managers is a trade name of Brandes Investment Partners & Co. References to we, us, our, Bridgehouse, Bridgehouse Asset Managers or Brandes means Brandes Investment Partners & Co.
All positions require relevant investment industry experience, and excellent communication and organizational skills. To apply for an opening, please send a cover letter indicating position of interest and current resume. Send to:
Bridgehouse Asset Managers
Human Resources Department
20 Bay Street, Suite 400
Toronto, ON M5J 2N8
Fax: 416.306.5750 or 888.861.9991
Bridgehouse Asset Managers welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require an accommodation, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.